Let Digivie Help You Stay Safe Against Internal and External Attacks!
The number of cyber attacks aimed at businesses of any size grows exponentially every year. In fact, hundreds of thousands of small businesses lose vital information each and every day – and more often than not, those small businesses end up riddled in debt due to non-compliance fines, reputational damage, and potential lawsuits.
Think you’re safe against internal and external attacks? Think again – here’s a few things you might not realize about security breaches:
- Attacks are often carried out by insiders: A shockingly large number of security breaches are carried out by those close to your business; often a trusted employee or business partner.
- The size of your company isn’t important: You have valuable information, whether you’re a large enterprise or small business with less than 20 employees. Size doesn’t matter.
- A simple mistake might cost you everything: If employees store sensitive data on mobile devices, a simple mistake, such as losing a laptop, might cost you your livelihood.
Our team of IT security experts knows the importance of safeguarding your network against intrusion and protecting your vital data. We take the right precautions:
- Installing proper security solutions such as anti-virus software, web-content filtering, firewalls, and more to keep intruders out of your network.
- Keeping software up-to-date by installing all patches and updates immediately to prevent vulnerabilities or holes from allowing attackers into your network.
- Safeguarding mobile devices properly with various techniques, including encryption and remote wipe capabilities wherein you’re able to remotely wipe data from lost devices.
- And much more as we’re security experts – we stay ahead of evolving threats and maintain a proactive approach to keep you safe against the latest types of attack.
You simply cannot afford to neglect taking the proper precautions against security breaches. Call Digivie at (613) 277-2312
or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org We’d be happy to help!